Dave from Pennsylvania

Friday, March 16, 2007

Three final Who concerts

Just got back from three Who concerts on the East coast. I got to make some new friends and see some old ones and go on a journey with a special one.

Band played the same set list, which of course gets challenging, if you go to more than a show or two. The boys played well; but I'd love to see them tap more of the forty years of music available.

I got a chance to see Pete sign a bunch of stuff for some competition winners and bumped into him and his entourage on an elevator on another night.

I will miss the shows and look forward to The Who returning to the US in 2008 or 2009.

Of course, I will keep my eye out for the Atticfest of summer 2008 and any Attic Jams that Pete and Rachel put together.

Rock On

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home