Dave from Pennsylvania

Friday, March 16, 2007

Attic Fest LA Two


Before the Who concerts, I traveled to LA to visit two dear friends of mine who I had met in La Jolla at Pete Townshend's benefit concert for the Playhouse in La Jolla in 2001. I suppose this is where my Amzaing Journey began.


Tom and Diane have two wonderful children and I loved spending time with them and thier children.


I enjoyed the weekend tremendously despite the horroibly long travel days.


While in LA I took in the Attic Jam at the Hotel Cafe. Terrible issue with ticket scalping occurred; but I was more focussed on meeting some new blogger friends who got tickets from me at face value and some great friends who I shared cheeseburges with at five AM.


I didn't eat any burgers quite that late...at least by local time....but did manage to get an In and Out burger, a Tommy's Burger and a Fat Burger in.


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home